Welcome to Septifix-Reviews.com (“Website” or “Service“). The Website provides reviews, analysis, and information about septic tank products and additives (“Content“).
- Using Our Website
You must be at least 18 years of age to access or use the Website. Use of the Website is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms.
Restrictions on Use: You agree not to:
- Use the Website for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- Violate or encourage others to violate our rights or the rights of third parties;
- Use the Website to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, discriminate, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Submit or transmit any false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or fraudulent information;
- Collect or store personal data about others without express permission;
- Distribute spam, chain letters, viruses or harmful code, or link to pornographic, distasteful, offensive or objectionable content;
- Copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of the Website;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or translate any aspect of the Website;
- Interfere with or damage the Website through the use of malware, viruses, harmful code, denial of service attacks, bots, scraping or automated means;
- Commit fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity, or impersonate any person or entity.
- User Content
Certain features of the Website may allow users to submit, upload, publish, or otherwise make available text, images, audio, video, competition entries or other content (“User Content“), which may be accessible and viewable by the public.
You are solely responsible and liable for any User Content you contribute, and you represent and warrant that:
- You have the right to submit the User Content and grant the licenses specified below;
- Your User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights;
You retain any ownership rights you have in your User Content, and you are responsible for protecting those rights as applicable. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content posted or submitted to the Website.
- Copyright and Limited License
The Website and Content are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Website and Content for personal and non-commercial use. This license is revocable at any time.
The trademarks, logos, service marks displayed on the Website (“Marks“) are our property or the property of third parties. You are not granted any right to use such Marks.
Any use of Content or Marks not expressly permitted herein is prohibited. Unauthorized use may violate trademark, copyright, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website and Content are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to:
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement;
- Any warranty that the Website or Content are free of viruses, errors or harmful code;
- Any warranty that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
All Content is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice. We make no representations or warranties that use or implementation of any Content will result in any particular outcomes.
We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products, services, procedures, opinions, or other material mentioned on the Website. Always do your own due diligence and seek professional medical advice as appropriate.
- Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with the Website or these Terms; and
- Our total liability in any matter arising out of or related to the Website or these Terms will not exceed $100.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any third-party claims, damages or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to your access or use of the Website, User Content, violation of these Terms or infringement by you of any intellectual property or other rights.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate or restrict your access to the Website. We are not liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of such termination, and no termination will affect any pre-existing liabilities or obligations.
- Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
Please read this section carefully as it requires you to arbitrate certain disputes and claims with us and limits the manner in which you can seek relief.
You and Septifix Reviews agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, or our Website (collectively, “Disputes”) will be settled by binding arbitration.
You acknowledge and agree that you and Septifix Reviews are each waiving the right to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action lawsuit, class-wide arbitration, private attorney-general action, or any other representative proceeding as to all Disputes.
Any arbitration will occur in Dallas County, Texas. Arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS.
The state or federal courts located in Dallas County, Texas will have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals and the enforcement of an arbitration award.
- Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms at our discretion. If we make changes, we will provide notice by posting the revised Terms on the Website and updating the “Last Updated” date. Your continued use of the Website will confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you must cease using the Website.
- General Provisions
Governing Law: These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to conflict of law principles.
No Waiver: Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver.
Severability: If any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid under applicable law, it shall be excluded and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Septifix Reviews with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements.
No Assignment: You may not assign or delegate these Terms or your obligations hereunder without our prior written consent. We may freely assign these Terms.
Headings and Summaries: Headings and summaries are for convenience only and shall not affect interpretation of these Terms.
Contact Us: If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at info@septifix-Reviews.com.